One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, June 15, 2020

CAS Christmas ~ Bells


Hi friends!  We are half way though the month and we have more inspiration for you from CAS Christmas to encourage you to get those Christmas cards done!
Linda chose bells as our theme this month...so pull out some bells and have a go with this challenge!
I have a couple of bell dies from Gina Marie.
I cut them out of silver mirror paper, they are very shiny,
as is the bow on top!
I used Taylored Expressions SQUARE masking stencil and evergreen bough DOX for the background.
Go HERE to see the cards from the rest of the team and our Special Guest LeAnn at Wee Inklings




Heart Hugs, friends!



14 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous silver bells, Colleen, and I love them in the masked square!!

Bonnie said...

I need to go check out those bells. They're so pretty! Love the masked and sponged color behind them! A classy card, my friend!

Susan said...

Love the shading on your sponged background. And beautiful silver bells!

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful blending Colleen, love your ombre effect framing your silver bells. Beautiful CAS card :)

Julia Aston said...

Your silver bells look lovely layered over the sponged green Colleen. The snowflake and deer on your bells are so pretty!

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous mirror silver die cut bells, Colleen. Love your soft blended background too. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Loll said...

Love the ombre background for your beautiful silver bells Colleen!! Great design! xx

Brenda in IN said...

Silver bells, silver bells, it's Christmas time in the city. That is a wonderful song and so is this card. The blending behind the bells is awesome and shows them off so well.

Barb Ghig said...

Love the intricate details on your bells and your ombre ink blending is absolutely beautiful, Colleen! Another stunning Christmas card!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just perfect Colleen! Love your blended background and how pretty your silver bells look against it! I kept thinking those bells looked familiar, and sure enough, I have them and have never used them...oh brother! I couldn't possibly have too much stuff, could I??!! But anyway, lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Trina P. said...

What a great bell die. I can imagine how gorgeous and shiny they are due cut from silver mirror paper (so hard to photograph). Fabulous ink blending and card!

Linda said...

Ohhh, I love those bells. They are so pretty. Beautiful card, my friend.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Gorgeous and pretty silver bells, Colleen! I can imagine the shine of the mirror foil. The ink-blended background is so beautiful. Love the ombre look!
Hideko xx

Cathy said...

The simple inked background is perfect to showcase these gorgeos bells Colleen, gorgeous Christmas card, Cathy x