One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, April 3, 2020

CAS Christmas April ~ A SONG ~

Bonnie is our hostess this month for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge and she would like us to use a Christmas song on our card.
Now I suppose this little tune will be with me all day!!

PTI Pierced Feature Frame 
PTI Ombre Christmas Sentiments
Lil' Inkers Bells
The Greetery Fit to be Tied
I actually made this card first, then after asking my BFF if she thought this would be "CAS" enough, she suggested maybe only ONE bell instead of three!  And I agree, but I do love the three bells twined with a thin ribbon and the same Fit to be Tied bow for the top!

I hope you will join us this month, go check out all the fabulous Christmas card songs by the team and our special guest Birgit, you can find her here: https://bigganed.blogspot.com/!


Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Trina P. said...

One of the catchiest Christmas songs. Both card versions are wonderful. Such a cool bell die. Great framing too.

Susan said...

Love both the single bell and the three bell versions, but the single bell one is definitely more CAS. The bells are perfect being die cut from the metallic cs. Great ombre sentiment too.

Loll said...

Love both versions of your sweet cards Colleen! The red shine from the die-cut bells really pops with the green background. The large sentiment is perfect! xx

Brenda in IN said...

Love them both and the Fit to Be Tied just makes me laugh. How perfect for a bow. The bells are so beautiful and shiny. Great cards!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE both cards Colleen and thank you very much now that song is going round and round my head as I type this! I think both qualify for CAS and I just love the ribbon threading through the card with the 3 bells! LOVE the ombre sentiment too! Beautiful cards my friend!! Hugs. :0) P.S. So fun to be playing on a Christmas team with you again...just like old times!!

Christine Alexander said...

love both cards and these would be so much fun to mass produce for Christmas, thanks for the wonderful inspiration. great little die cut bells :)

Bonnie said...

I like the three bells with the ribbon twined through too, Col! And I love it with just one jingle bell! Love that gorgeous bow too!

Greta said...

They're both beautiful, Colleen! I love that bow & think the card with the single bell might be my favorite--so classy & elegant!

Birgit said...

These are both so festive and lovely! The shiny jingle bells with the ribbon running through it is my favorite. So pretty! Hope you're all well.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy jumbo bells with those song lyrics, Colleen! Just love the gold frame too!!

Linda said...

Two fabulous cards my friend. Love all the shine.