One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Seize the Birthday ~ Cards for a KID!

Just in time for my favorite three little people's 2nd birthday!
In my case it is for 3 kiddos!
My BFF, Linda (http://linscraftcorner-linda.blogspot.com/) has triplets and they all moved down here to Oregon, YEAH!
Their mom loves all things animals!
I pulled out the adorable elephants from WPlus9:  Unforgettable and went to town creating my scene!

Can you tell I made the girl in the center and a boy on each side of her!
And I can't believe they will be 2 years old in just a couple of weeks!
I am sure Linda will be posting some adorable pictures of these three on their birthday!
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look, do you have a special "little" someone to celebrate?  Then won't you join us at Seize the Birthday where the topping is a CARD for a KID!
Or if you are not into toppings, then just make a birthday card and enter our challenge HERE.
And our Special Party Guest Stef has a card to share also!


Heart Hugs, friends!



19 comments:

Maria said...

Super cute! Love those darling elephants with the fun balloons! The bday card will be appreciated I'm sure! I just made a bday card for my great nephew, so it'll be fun to enter the challenge! Take good care and stay safe!!

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun birthday scene! Triple two-year-olds, that will make for some fun times, won't it? ;)

TaeEun said...

I've just hopped over to Linda's blog. The triplets are adorable!!! They will surely love your cute card!
You've created a fun scene with the elephants and balloons !

Bonnie said...

This is so perfect for those sweet triplets, Col! Love the elephants with the balloons!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...absolutely ADORABLE card for the triplets Colleen! Great idea to use the elephants and love the hats for the boys and the hair bow for Anna. Grandma, Mom, and kids will all LOVE this one Colleen...great job!! :0)

JoAnn said...

So cute with those adorable elephants. Love how you made the center one a girl to match the triplets. I bet they will love the card and Linda will appreciate it too. Great card.

Barbara said...

When you said triplets, I stopped short and picked up my jaw. I can only imagine and this birthday card for them is just the perfect one. I love ho w you put hats on the boys and a bow on the girl. So personalized.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable!! Love your sweet birthday card, those party elephants are adorable.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love those balloons too

Nancy said...

I can't even believe that they are already turning two. It's such a shame that the state of our world that their birthday celebration will have to be altered. Luckily, they won't know any better. Their mom is going to love their card. I love the purple bow on the tail. So cute Colleen. Stay safe up there!

Stef Perry said...

Such a sweet and fun card for those three cute and busy toddlers (yup, I checked out the post...wow!)! Love those elephants and their party attire! Super cute card!

Birgit said...

Oh my word, this card is as cute as ever! It's crazy to think that they're turning two already. Your trio of elephants are such a clever way of celebrating their special day. Stay well my friend and happy crafting!

Brenda in IN said...

This is adorable and you have to make three of them! I love the bow on the little girl elephant! I can't wait to see those party pictures from Lin. They are growing up so fast and getting harder to keep up with, I'm sure.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet card Colleen, thank you so much for stopping in today and your lovely comments about Sharron. She will be missed and so sad that this happened during such a difficult time. Be safe! xoxo

Cathy said...

What a perfect card for triplets, 3 times the fun, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Such a sweet card!! Love how you've indicated the boys-girl in the card 0 fun and adorable and personalized! I hope everyone stays safe and grows up healthy!

shirley-bee said...

What a sweet card for triplets, Colleen! I bet they’re a bundle of fun! Great colouring on the balloons :)

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!!! I LOVE the fun way you did the balloons with the numbers!

Glenda J said...

Triplets - wow! I love how you set up this card - a great little scene and the 'dressed up' elephants are just terrific.