One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

CAS Christmas Card Challenge reminder!

Hi friends, are you used to writing 2020 yet?  It does seem unreal, doesn't it?
Well our "tag"  challenge for CAS Christmas in January is still going on and we have more cards for your inspiration.  This is a wonderful way to get ahead of the game and save a lot of stress come next December, so I hope you will join us!
First I used a snowflake cuttlebug folder for my background, then I used a PTI Berry Wreath Tag die and made my scene using 2 PTI Tinsel and Tag dies.  I colored them with copics, used DOX for the background sky.  This was a fun and easy tag to make and adhere to the card.
Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Linda said...

Love your little winter scene in your pretty tag. That background is so pretty.

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE this card/tag Colleen! That bright blue sky and ribbon totally pop against the snowflake embossed background...lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling scene on the tag, Colleen - looks great on the embossed background!!

Loll said...

Adorable winter scene tag, Colleen! I love the bright blue against your white snowflake background. Great work, my friend! xx

Bonnie said...

This is such a cheerful tag, Col! Love the bright blue with the snowy sky and sweet snowman. Love the warm glow from the house too! I'll be there's hot chocolate in there!

Trina P. said...

Adorable winter scene. Beautifully coloured. That blue is striking. 💙

Christine Alexander said...

Coleen such a wonderful snowy scene on your tag and I love the touch of texture on your card base :)

Julia Aston said...

Love your sloping hillside winter scene Coleen!