One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 1 continued!!

Well, I went  to town with Day 1 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags because I loved so many of the tags and I have to make many to give as gifts, I just thought, well, I will just keep making as many as I can.  The sponsor this day is Altenew.
So this is the second card inspired by Svetlana with her red and white snowflakes.
The tag is PTI and again I am not sure of the snowflake or the sentiment, but I think it might be The Greetery.

Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

LOVE the red and white!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....just love the beautiful white snowflake against that gorgeous red tag!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.