One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 1~

I can't pass up playing along again this year with the 25 days of Christmas Tags because I have about 6 friends that look forward to their gift of tags each year!
 Back at the beginning with DAY 1, Svitlana made two cards with kraft and red.  I loved them!
I can't tell you who made my snowflake dies, I think I took them out of the packaging (a lot of them) to use last year, and now I can't find where they belong!  The number was cut with my cricut because much to my dismay I do NOT have number dies (well, I do, but they are HUGE!).
The sentiment is from Lil' Inkers Holly Jolly sentiment set.
I have to keep going friends, time is short today!

Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely tag - I love the kraft and red too...
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

cm said...

Red/kraft/white = my favourite Christmas combination, which you've showcased beautifully on your tag! Love it! Another gem in the gallery!
~carol