One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April CAS Christmas with Nance

Nance is our hostess for the CAS Christmas challenge this month and she wants to see an elf on our Christmas card!  I couldn't resist those cute little elfs from MFT Santa's Elves!
Remember to keep your card clean and simple!
Now go check out all the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love the adorable elf. He is so cute. I almost used this set too. Great card.

Christine Alexander said...

So cute Colleen, this is such a fun elf and your colouring is perfect :)

Loll said...

Adorable! Great colouring Colleen and a wonderful design with your elf decorating the Christmas tree. xx

Marcia Hill said...

I just LOVE those MFT elves and you've colored this sweet little guy just perfectly Colleen! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! :0)

Trina P. said...

Cute and CAStastic, Colleen. I think I nailed the alliteration! *lol*😉 Great coloring and design. xx

Julia Aston said...

What a cute elf with his big ears keeping his hat from falling over his face! xx

Susan said...

Adorable elf trimming the tree! Great colouring and shading on everything.

Darnell said...

Very CASlicious and very sweet, Col! I love your coloring! Hoping things are looking good where you are!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

This little guy is so cute decorating his Christmas tree! Great job of coloring, my friend!

Birgit said...

Yes, this little elf is just perfect for the challenge! Your card is as cute as can be!!

Kara Lynne said...

He is darling, Colleen, and your coloring is beautiful!

Linda said...

Oh, I recognize that sweet little elf. Awesome card and great coloring, my friend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable elf decorating the tree, Colleen! Just love how you colored both images!!