One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Paper Sweeties

Sadly I do not have any Paper Sweeties stamps, but I was inspired by Debbie Marcinkiewicz with her stunning black background, the glittery holly, and the white simple sentiment.
I used a Poppystamp die and glitter paper, I punched out the red holes with a paper punch and I white embossed the Merry from a PTI set called "Framed".  I also had some black and white gingham ribbon so I used that over a piece of twine.  I really like the looks of this tag!
 
Thanks for stopping by friends!
Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I loved Debbie's tag too, but there are just so many to be inspired by and so little time to make them all! You did a FABULOUS job re-creating her tag though Colleen...LOVE it!! Hope todays appointment went well and you were able to get some answers...keep us posted when you get a chance!! :0)

Bonnie said...

Love these glittery holly leaves on the black background! And checked ribbon always gets my attention! Love it!

Patti said...

What a delightful tag! you CASEd it so beautifully!! : ) Amazing job with this challenge Colleen!

Loll said...

Another beautiful tag Col!! Love the elegance of the black background and those beautiful glittery leaves. LOVE your photo backdrop ... looks perfect! :) xx

Brenda in IN said...

Love the sparkle of the holly against the black tag. Hope you get some answers today and it goes well.

cm said...

Another beautiful tag...bold and dramatic! So glad you're playing tag with us!
~carol

Beverly S. said...

Pretty...always like a black background. Colors show up pretty on it.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all these black background tags!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!