One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Day 3 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Concord & 9th

I loved Jessica Frost Ballas' tag and totally cased her! I think she used sequins and I just used Nuvo drops to add color to the tree. I loved her teal sequin ribbon, which I had NONE, so I used a black twine then added on a red bell with some red ribbon.
You all can play along with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ so much inspiration and lots of chances to win from amazing companies!
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think the Nuvo drops work as well as sequins and probably don't fall off as easy! A wonderful sentiment stamp, Col!

Loll said...

Great CASE of Jessica's tag Col! Great blending of the colours to create that gorgeous background. xx

Brenda in IN said...

Great tag from Jessica's and such a gorgeous white tree with red drops.

cm said...

Hard *not* to case Jessica's tag...it's lovely and so is yours (I 'may' have cased one of my own *grin*). Wonderful to see you in the gallery, playing tag with us!
~carol

Beverly S. said...

Nice work!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great take on Jessica's tag!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!