One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 1 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags! AND 12 Tags of Christmas

Hi Friends, I have a lot of days to catch up and hope I can because I love playing along with the 25 TAGS of CHRISTMAS over HERE.  Every day Tracey has a new sponsor and lots of inspiration, it is how I get a lot of tags made to give to my special friends!
DAY 1 sponsor is Simon Says Stamps and my tag is inspired by Lin Brandyberry.
 I used SSS deer die and the sentiment is from Yuletide holiday.
 used Altenew Wood Grain paper and swiped it with PTI aqua mist ink.
The tree is Hero Arts Layering Christmas Tree.  I made 6 of these!
Here is Lin's tag:

I am also entering this tag at the 12 Tags of Christmas at Loll's blog, she reminded me that her tag challenge is going on also.  Thanks for reminding me Loll, I have a lot on my mind and am honored to enter your challenge as well.
Heart Hugs,
friends!



13 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, so pretty, Colleen! A lovely nature scene for your Christmas tag! I see you were perfectly inspired by Lin's wonderful tag!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your sweet deer along with that gorgeous tree, what a wonderful holiday scene. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Colleen...I'm SO glad to see you playing along with the tag challenge!! I've missed you my friend! Your tag is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I think maybe I need to go back and make a tag like this too...just lovely!! :0)

Loll said...

Beautiful tag from the inspiration provided by Lin. Great idea to make multiples to get the tags make quicker! Would love for you to join us with this tag at the TTOC 2018 event on my blog. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Great Tag Colleen, I love your die cuts against that beautiful wood grain background.

Birgit said...

What a stunning tag this is Colleen! I'm so happy to see you were able to get in some crafty time and play along with Tracey's challenge. I've missed you so much my friend! <3 Sending love, hugs & prayers your way.

Brenda in IN said...

Love the dimension on the tree and making six is a good way to have lots on hand. I love tags, to me they are mini cards and quick. Great to see you crafting.

Bonnie said...

Good for you getting not one but six of these tags made! Love this sweet forest scene!

Lisa Byers said...

Very nice forest scene. Such a serene cool scene, cool colors. I love it!!

Loll said...

So happy you're playing along at TTOC 2018, Col!! Love your tag! xx If you have time, check out my tag on Day one ... I think you'll recognize something! :)

Beverly S. said...

Nice tags!

Tee said...

I have the christmas tree stamp too. I love what you did with yours! Gorgeous design!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely tag!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!