One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 9

I do not have any Paper Sweeties stamps, but was inspired by Karen Letchworth's tag
 
I made my own plaid using PTI's Plaid Builder and cut out holly leaves from PTI Spruce & Sprigs.
this was a fun tag to make...I only made one though!  A little time consuming to make my own plaid
I am enjoying the many varieties of tags and stretching my stamps to make different and unique ones! 
I hope you will go play along and get some tags made for your Christmas gifts!
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Haha...we're still on a roll here being inspired by the same tags Colleen! I loved this one too and you did a great job of it...LOVE your plaid!! I have been having so much fun with Concord and 9th's new plaid background stamp...you should check it out...it is SO easy to make plaid backgrounds with it! :0)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Colleen! I absolutely love your sweet tag, and I can't thank you enough for choosing my tag to inspire you. I love the combination of plaid of holly leaves. Thanks so much for the compliment, and for sharing your lovely tag. Hope you're having a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Beverly S. said...

Good job creating your plaid...it looks great!

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable Colleen...love your wonderful plaid. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!