One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 10, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 8

I am playing a little catch up friends, hope I can do more this weekend to be all caught up!
I am totally CASing Tracey, but I couldn't copy her picture. I used the same stamp set as she: Gleeful Reindeer!  They are such fun little guys to color.
Sunny studios is the sponsor today!

One more fun card to share today.  My granddaughter Ellie is done with her school volleyball season.  She had a great year and was named player of the year for the League. And she was also named first team all league.  My daughter asked if I would make three cards for the coaches, their mascot is a lion and every game they had a cute little lion sitting on a chair next to the coach...it kind of resembled this stamp from Clearly Besotted.  I cut and colored the little guy and stamped a wooden volleyball stamp and colored it in with dark green copics and snipped the arm a bit so the lion would be holding the ball.  The "thanks" die is from Lawn Fawn.  The team came in third at state and it was my husbands idea to put a banner on the card with a 3rd place ribbon. 
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Your tag is so cute with that adorable reindeer in his bright red scarf. Congratulations to Ellie and her team and what a great year for her being named player of the year! The coach card is just perfect. They will get a kick of out those sweet cards.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute tag Colleen! That reindeer is so stinkin sweet and beautifully colored...the tree too! Hard to stay caught up when the challenges come every day isn't it?! I'm trying too though! Have a great weekend!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Colleen! Congrats to Ellie, and to us for having this darling little deer [love his coloring!] in our gallery! thanks for Tag-ing along with us!
=]

Beverly S. said...

Love your cute reindeer tag....and cute card for your granddaughter. (Congrats to her!) :)

Maria said...

What a darling tag with the deer...so cute!! And, the soccer cards are perfect! I'm sure they will love them! Huge congrats to your granddaughter!!!