One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

A Two Fer!! CAS Mix Up June challenge and Just Us Girls


 



Hi Friends!  I am really scoring today with help from my BFF, Linda!

This card is going into Two challenges!

While Linda and I were at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo I of course HAD to buy a few things.
I purchased this cute die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs: Baby Charms Dies and the Baby Pajamas Layering Stencil.  I decided to try my Deco foil Transfer GEL for the heart stencil and then added a sweet mango foil from Gina K.  I die cut the pajamas, two from PTI Bitty Baby pattern paper and one that I sponged on a blue color and added the sponge red hearts to each of them.
The sentiment is from PTI's Sweet Baby.
This is our last full day together playing in Linda's craft room. 
We are definitely having a wonderful time and trying our foiling again!
In fact we are anxiously waiting for the mailman to come with an order from Blisty with more transfer paper and more foil...especially the rainbow foil paper!
I leave on a train tomorrow to head back home to Oregon.
It was so fun to be here for almost a week and spend time with my BFF.  We have known each other for 60 years...I know, you would think we were babies when we met, right?  ha ha...actually I as 7 and she was 8 (she is my OLDER best friend!!  **wink**)  So glad we like to stamp together!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Such a sweet baby card, Colleen. Love your gel hearts, pj's, and design. TFS and sounds like you had a really fun girly trip. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

Loll said...

Cute card, Colleen. You've put your baby charm dies to good use right away. Isn't it fun to have new toys??!! And love the sweet foiled hearts. Sounds like you and Linda had a fantastic time together. Why does time go fast when we're having fun??!! I'm sure the two of you will be back together again soon. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Brenda in IN said...

Cute baby card and the foiled hearts are so sweet. I know you are sad to go home but it sounds like you two had a wonderful time, as always.

Bonnie said...

Your hearts are adorable and so are the baby pjs, Colleen! You are so lucky to be able to stamp with Linda! What a wonderful friendship! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet baby card...just all all those adorable little jammies!

Birgit said...

This is super cute Colleen! It's so fun hearing about you and Linda's time together. Our Scrapbooking Expo is coming up in September. Can't wait to go! I'll be working in the Elizabeth Craft Designs booth as well. So fun!

Jo said...

Such a cute baby card, love the pj's, great colours!! And of course those foiled hearts are a must ;) Quality girl time is always a treasure, lucky girl xx

Julia Sandvoss said...

This is adorable! Hope you liked our Deco Foil Transfer Gel! It's one of our favorite products!

Lisa Kind said...

Such a cute card. Love the onsies dies. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Marybeth said...

Love this baby card and darling pj images Colleen! I am so glad you and your older friend had a wonderful week!😂😂😂😂

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet baby card design! love your new dies and the wonderful foil gel on the stencil - so shiny and fun! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix up challenge Colleen! Julia xx