One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 15 Lawn Fawn

Day 15 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Friends!!  Lawn Fawn is the sponsor this day and I loved Yainea tag, she used the cute little snowmen couple from Ready, Set, snow set.
I used PTI's Tinsel & Tag Snow tag die and colored it with distress ink using a masking paper for the hills in the background behind the little snow people. I mounted it on a Lil' Inkers Stitched circle die.  I loved her heart with vellum that she white embossed with the for you, so I used an old MFT heart die and cut it out of red dot paper and again with the vellum.  I have 5 of these ready to be used!  What great inspiration!
Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Birgit said...

What a sweet tag! I am loving the tiny heart tag that you've added as well. So cute!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you have really gone to town making tags since you got back Colleen! I am so impressed you are catching up with all the missed days...I am woefully behind and don't know if I'll have time to catch up! But anyway, I am loving ALL your tags from the snowflakes, the trees, the stockings, and snowmen...they are all just too, too cute!! :0)