One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Graduation Card and Coloring with Copics

I didn't play along with The 30 day Coloring Challenge last time, but really wanted to give a try this time around.
This is a digi print from Saturated Canary called Grad Girl 2015.
I have a granddaughter graduating from 8th grade...I don't think they have caps and gowns, but this was the closest I could come to a cute girlie grad card.
She has her dress already, and I believe it is a lilac color, which surprised her mom and me ...her favorite color is teal.
And of course the school colors are red, black and white...so I tried to incorporate those colors in the card.
It has been awhile since I colored hair and skin...need more practice!!

Saturated Canary digi stamp
PTI Wet Paint III die
PTI:  For the Graduate (versamark cap on red)
Impression Obsession thin Stripes
Assorted copics
challenge_graphic-June-650 2

2 comments:

Greta said...

Your coloring is wonderful, Colleen! This is just darling & I know your granddaughter will love it!

Monika Reeck said...

cool sentiment in two colors
cool layout
great Image
and lovely coloring
now it is 00:21 AM in Germany
I will go sleep my friend..
hope you are happy with my visit :)