One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 4, 2015

MIM # 211` Using gelatos with stamps

I did have a few gelatos...pinks, blues and some purples...no yellows or greens...so I made do with what I had!  I used a few flowers from Petite Pots, but also a few from an older set called Daydreamer.  I stamped them all on the linen paper, gives a nice texture to the tag!  I also used the older Background Basics:  Gingham for the top of the tag and the side of the card.  The "button" is a die from "Button Stacks" but I don't know which one!  Then I rubbed on the gelato like Melissa showed here.
Thanks for taking a look!
Hope you have a great week!

Heart Hugs!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty, Col.

Julia Aston said...

Sweet little tag on your card - love the bright colors!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Colleen! Love this card tag and the gingham on each the card and tag. I can’t wait to try this again
I love the CD, I got very emotional listing to some of it! Thank you!!

Birgit said...

So pretty Colleen! I love the blues and purples.

Brenda in IN said...

I love this bright cheerful card. The gelatos are gorgeous and I love gingham. Great card!

Maria said...

A beautiful bright birthday card with lovely flowers! I'll have to get out my gelatos and try this wonderful technique! Thank you for the inspiration!:-)

Marcia Hill said...

This is SO pretty Colleen and I love the colors you used...definitely a happy card! :0)

Helen F. said...

Ohhh this is very pretty and very sweet, Colleen. The added gingham is the perfect touch