One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Some ink to paper and some blending with sponge

Darn, I see I didn't do a good job making my sentiment straight! I sponged on some Distress inks, blending as well as I could, I think I am finally getting the hang of it. After I blended, then I die cut it using a Lil' Inkers Stitched oval.
The die cut is a SSS:  Fresh Daisies

This card I swiped the PTI inks across the tag and then stamped a flower from MFT Peaceful Wildflowers, the sentiment from the same set.  The background is PTI Polka Dot Basics II

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Your blending looks great and I like the black against that background. What a good job you did of swiping the inks and making such perfect lines on the second tag!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards with wonderful color! Love the silhouettes with the flowers...so pretty!

Linda said...

These cards are so awesome. Especially love the first one.