One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspired by Feathers

Inspired by Feathers and babies!!
PTI Feather Finery, Zing EP, Liquid Platinum EP
PTI Inside Out:  Baby
I cut just the edge of the feather and placed the strip of dotted paper on the inside

 
I stamped the feather with sweet blush for a soft feather, then used raspberry fizz for congratulations.
I have a friend who is going to be a grandma again...another baby girl, I thought I would send this to her daughter!
 
Heart Hugs!
 


3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Very nice card! Everything about it is beautiful! Your friend's daughter will love it.

Marjan said...

A wonderful and elegant card! Love the feathers and the text and the cutaway strip!

Darnell said...

Thank you for this inspiration, Colleen, as I sit here with both dies and feathers that are still NBUS! I think it's genius as a new baby card ... you know, feathers - nesting! You're so talented!! Hugs, Darnell