One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Less is More ~ Foliage

is all about Foliage!
and it is a one-layer card!
I pulled out MFT Fall Foliage and MFT Textile Backgrounds and went to work on my one layer card.
Pretty simple, but I do love all the white space.
I always look for ways to let my aunts know that I think of them all the time and pray for them too.
This can be one of those cards!
I noticed a few trees turning colors the other day, my husband thinks it is because they have not gotten enough water.
We are still expected to be in the 90's again today.
Ellie going for the ball...playing quads.
Yesterday we were at the Oregon Coast...Seaside specifically for beach volleyball!!
Addie and Jalen played in the ocean!  Brave souls!
It was the most gorgeous day; clear, sunny, bright and warm...82 degrees!!
Lily going for the ball in the center of the court
Thanks for taking a look,
Heart Hugs


 



 

6 comments:

Sid said...

Great LIM card, especially love your leaves !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Mynn xx said...

Oh my gosh, another gorgeous foliage card! LOVE the stamped anchor and the POP of blue! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Anne said...

Lovely foliage and looks like a super day at the beach! Some of our trees look like they're thinking of turning, even though we've had plenty of rain...
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Colleen this is absolutely yummy.
Adore your colour scheme and placement of the stunning stamps.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Brenda in IN said...

It looks like the kids are having a great time at the beach. I love the foliage and the colors. It has been so cool here all summer and today it feels like fall. It was 62 this morning with lots of clouds and only a high of 73. That's so unusual for us, normally in the high 90's with lots of humidity.

Chrissie said...

Great shading Colleen, super card and super pics too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"