One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Seize the Birthday ~ Buttons or Gemstones ~ March 27

Welcome to another Seize the Birthday Challenge
We are adding a topping of buttons or gem stones this time!
You are always welcome to just make a birthday card to your liking because as usual, anything goes!
Go HERE  to see the inspiration from the Design Team.
 
Toppings:  buttons or gems!

 
 
   
stamps:  SSS Flower Friend, PTI Bigger Blooms
inks:  summer sunrise, melon berry, orange zest, berry sorbet, terracotta tile
misc. gemstones
paper:  PTI white and berry sorbet pattern paper


We are Spring Vacation week with the kiddos and of course it is raining here in Oregon!
I haven't had much time to play in my craft room, but I am going to remedy that very soon!
Today I am showing a friend how to knit, and she is making lunch for us!
I am sure I will be back in here in the afternoon!
I hope you all have a good end of the week!
Heart Hugs,
Colleen

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Simply elegant and very happy! Love those flowers.

Linda said...

Love this Col. So clean and fresh.

Susie W. said...

I like the warm colors you chose for this card. It looks warm and summery..we need that!!!

Nancy said...

Great job with our Challenge this time Colleen...you are such an amazing caring woman...thanks for everything! HUGS~

Julie said...

Love the clean look of this card.
I hope your friend enjoyed the knitting lesson!

Jodene said...

I love this card Colleen, the gorgeous colours of the flowers look so pretty against the white background.