One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF 2013 ~ Sweet Sugar Coated Embellishments




It is all about cooking up great things in the craft room...sugar on cards?  Noooo, it is glitter.  I adored Danielle's card...so I took the thankful die and added my strips of scor-tape and then poured the glitter on it...I die cut it with terra cotta tile paper.  The bottom paper is from PTI First Fruits Collection with a strip of chocolate brown scallop and a piece of twine at the top.

It is now 10:50 PM PDT and I still cannot get onto Nichole's blog to post any cards...I keep getting the error...so I cannot link up the card or even link up the place to send you to see the video or the technique, I am sorry about that, but I am even more sorry that I cannot link up any of the cards I have been working on for this SAF.  It is really disappointing to learn these fun techniques and then make a card of my own and not be able to participate in all the contests.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful ...love the score tape idea.
I keep getting some kind of error warning as well,but I did not have anything to post .