One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A closing picture...

I know we need to post a picture of us on the night of the SAF...well, this is what Lin and I looked like because we had to leave in the early afternoon for a wedding!!  My nephew got married at a location that was over an hour's drive away.  And we drove my 92 year old father, he needed to be there a bit early to have some family pictures taken.  Since Lin and I have been friends for over 56 years, she is definitely part of our family as I am part of her family.  The location was absolutely gorgeous...up above Hood River with a beautiful view of Mt. Hood.
The very happy bride and groom

2 comments:

anja curvers said...

Wow you had a very busy weekend and what a nice picture of you and your girlfriend. You look great Colleen!!!!!!!! And what a gorgeous surrounding and a very happy couple.

Marybeth said...

When I first saw this picture I thought ....you looked ready for a wedding:) ...you were. You both look great wow.....so you were friends at birth? How wonderful you are still so close....I had no idea. You knew each other that long. Beautiful pictures TFS