One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CASology ~ Week #27: BLUE

Is it about the "winter BLUES"?  I don't think so...but blue is the color for this week.  I have a friend who is in need of some prayers...for herself and for her aging parents.  Her dad suffered a serious stroke...a lot is on her plate.  I pulled out the Beautiful Butterflies and created a little card to send her way to let her know I am thinking about her and praying for her and her parents.

 Would you like to play along?  Go HERE to check out the design team's inspiration cards for "BLUE".


Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies
Ink:        PTI spring rain, blueberry sky, aqua mist, memento black

7 comments:

Linda said...

It is so nice to have your crafting again. Love those butterflies. Very soothing card.

Ardyth said...

Love the movement up and to the right - this is a subtle message of positivity in my opinion, since up and right must be the correct way to go! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Colleen!

Marybeth said...

Havent seen you in a while… Hi! Love your beautiful blue card and hope your friend is doing better beautiful card for her.

Maureen Merritt said...

What a beautiful and serene card for your friend! I am sorry she is going through a hard time! I bet this card will brighten her day!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Tracey McNeely said...

The butterflies are just beautiful Colleen. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Sylvia said...

A beautiful card, love the butterflies. I am sure it will mean a lot to your friend.

Jen W. said...

My thoughts are with your friend and I know she'll appreciate this gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!