One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Retro Sketch # 17

Another card...I am finding "lost" stamps...not really lost, just lost in the pile of them!  I saw the ribbon stamps and thought that would be cool in these red, yellow, blue colors...so away I went and this is what I came up with:
And guess what?  Today we had the sun!  Yeah...seemed like the right stamp to use in honor of being able to sit in the sun for a lunch break...this is a Technique Tuesday stamp and sun...the colors are all PTI.  And if you want to play along here is the sketch and the link HERE will take you to the site...

1 comment:

José said...

Well it's about time that sun showed it's face again! That big sentiment is wonderful and I love the colors you used.
If I were you I would also round off one corner of the card... just a thought.