One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Retro Sketch # 17 and ColourQ Challenge

Here is the sketch for this week from Retro Sketches:
you can go HERE to check out all the inspiration and to link up your card for this week's sketch.  I kept mine really simple:
The sentiment and the bird are from PTI's Happy Trails...thanks for taking a look!  I am also going to link this to the colourQ challenge # 143...except I have NO gray...so I am substituting kraft!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your card is so sweet, Colleen, I love your blue bird! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Colleen your card is so peaceful and I love the simplicity. So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Unknown said...

Two in one..I love when I can do that. Love how clean you kept this. I'm thinking there might have been some dots used :) Glad you joined us at the ColourQ this week.