One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, October 31, 2011

another Christmas card...inspiration Hero Arts Blog

I wish this card photographed better, cause in real life it is so very sparkly....I saw a video on the Hero Arts Blog that Julie Ebersole did...I had the "Three Trees" stamp set from Hero Arts long before I knew of PTI...so I pulled them out and stamped them with a touch of Simply Chartruese on one side of the tree and then Ripe Avocado on the other side...after that was dried I cut out the tree and dragged the tree across my glue pad...then I spread some glitter all over the trees.  I used the snowdrift dies from PTI and edged them with the chamomile tea dye and rubbed the edge into the glue pad and added glitter to the top of the snow drifts...The sentiment is from the 2010 Holiday Tags stamp set...Thanks for stopping in and taking a look.

2 comments:

Cornelie said...

Super!

José said...

I love this card! LOVE that tree. A shame the sparkle doesn't show!
Still very busy here Colleen and find very little time to blog. Will be in touch soon.
Hugs, Jose