One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 2011 Blog Hop


This is the image for the PTI September Blog Hop...it has repetitive colors, straight lines, different directions of lines...anything goes...it was whatever inspires you...so, for me, it was the 'Lines'...So I immediately thought of the Background Basics:  Retro...it has lines!  So I cut some squares of glossy paper, inked up the lined stamp with versamark, embossed with clear powder, then when it was dry I rubbed different color ink over the square and buffed off any extra ink...then I laid it out on a card and used the sentiment from Think Big #3...

No comments: