One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MIM ~ Framing Sentiments

Laurie has a video up HERE showing how she likes to frame sentiments to draw your eye to it, or you could have an image inside the frame too.  I chose the sentiment and made my frame using two die cuts.  And of course more of the Farmer's Market Florals.  The sentiment is from Bigger Blooms
 
I like this design and will try to remember to use it more often!!
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



10 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is really lovely! I love the soft color on the frame and your flowers are gorgeous!

Helen F. said...

What a beautiful creation, Colleen! The blooms and colors are gorgeous.
I love the Farmers Market Florals ~ had it on my order list, but the dies were out of stock :-( After seeing your card I'm hoping to get this set next time.

Ellibelle said...

Love the frame, what a beautiful CAS design!

Vikki H said...

So soft and those FM Florals are wonderful!

lainey said...

What a lovely choice of colors and design.

Maria said...

Oh, how lovely, Colleen! Love the pretty frame around the sentiment! And, the flowers are just gorgeous!

Linda said...

Very pretty friend. So lovely.

Marcia Hill said...

I see I'm not the only one still hooked on the Farmer's Market Florals!! Your card is beautiful Colleen and I love how you used your frame off center for a different look...I will have to remember that instead of always thing everything has to be perfectly lined up and centered! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully framed sentiment and I love your pretty flowers embellishing your frame. TFS Colleen. Hugs..

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen what a beautiful car, I love that stamp set! You framed your sentiment perfectly!