One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Muse # 149

The Muse Challenge this week is by Tracey McNeely!
I love her clean and simple style of card making!!
I decided to pull out an MFT stamp:  Forget Me Not
Even though it is not in blue, I decided to pick up one of the colors Tracey used on the flowers, plus there are three of them!  And I loved her swirly green stem and leaves!
I think I need to make a couple of more cards, I have two aunts in their 90's that I could send these cards..they would love them!
 
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful stamp set Colleen, your stamping is just flawless. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tracey's style, too, Colleen! Your CASE is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CASE and great minds think alike with using the sentiment ;) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured Tracey's Muse card perfectly, Colleen! This is such a great CASE, I wouldn't know who made what! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on Tracey's card....just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colleen, I love this its simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are absolutely beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!