One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Seize the Brrrr-thday!

Welcome once again friends for joining us at the  
Seize the Birthday Challenge!
And we have a new guest designer with us.  We are welcoming TANJA as our Party Guest!
 
Please go check out her blog at
Little Art Cottage
Can you guess the topping this time?
We are asking for you to use a holiday stamp for your birthday card this time!
I pulled out my Impression Obsession "cover-a-card" PINE TREES.  I am loving this stamp!!
I stamped it in ripe avocado with the Misti, I stamped three times to get good coverage.
I die cut some Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside dies and taped them to the front.  My little sled is from PTI "Two Feet Deep".  For added snow I used my "irRESISTible" white pico embellisher all over the card, including the tree branches...then I dusted on some Doodlebug Sugar Coating: lily white glitter!  Do you know what my craft space has all over it and me now?  *wink*

I love that little sentiment...brrrrr-thday!!
I hope you will join us in making a birthday card with a holiday stamp.
Remember, you are always most welcome to make ANY kind of Birthday CARD!
And go check out all the other inspiration from the other members of the team!
 
Have a great weekend!
And thanks for stopping by!
Heart Hugs!

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet holiday card...love your wonderful scene.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

how pretty! I love that sled!

Jodene said...

This is such a great card, and I love this stamp set for birthdays. Your glittery snow looks so effective too :)