One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seize the Birthday ~ No topping!

Thought I would try another shaker card.
I used my BFF's stamp set from Stamps of Life:.
The candles in this set are BIG and so awesome to play with.
I decided this could take center stage! the rest of the shaker card was made using the dies from the Make it Market Kit:  Shakers & Sprinkles.
 
Since this is a NO TOPPINGS Challenge this time, you can do anything you want!
I hope you will be inspired by the design team and join us for this two week challenge!
 
Go to Seize the Birthday and link up your card!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!!. Love your shaker card and nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen.....I absolutely love this shaker card! The colors are incredible and vibrant! Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!