One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Seize the Birthday ! Sweet Treats

The first thing I thought of when I saw "Sweet Treats" were PEACHES!  Sweet, juicy yummy peaches!  The topping for this Seize the Birthday Challenge  is SWEET TREATS if you don't want to do a topping, that is OKAY!  Just go with ANYTHING GOES!!
For this card I pulled out my set from last year's SAF called:  Scent-imentals.  I die cut one peach and stamped it using both summer sunrise and berry sorbet, then I stamped two of them on either side of the die cut.  The sentiment is also from that same set, however the background is a stamp from Beautiful Brushstrokes.  The Happy Birthday is a Think Big # 12 and it was embossed with black zing embossing paste.
I used  PTI Edgers Collection # 3 for the white die cut edge.
 
The topping is SWEET TREATS
Hope you are inspired to play along with this challenge and making something sweet for a birthday card!  Go check out the inspiration from the Design Team!
 
Heart Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors with those peaches...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and makes me realize that I don't have a peach stamp! Always love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peaches look delicious and I can feel that juice running down my chin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cut edge--gorgeous card, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a peach person. It's my favorite fruit. Love the way you have colored these. They are so yummy looking! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!