One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Seize the Birthday ~ Monochormatic Yellow

Hi everyone, this Seize the Birthday is all about Yellow!!  We are asking for a monochromatic card using yellow.  As always you can go without this topping and make "Anything Goes"!
The day before I went on a 12 day vacation, I received my Shakers & Sprinkles Kit from PTI.  I am excited to play with it a little more!  I used lemon tart, harvest gold and summer sunrise.  My sequins are random yellows.  I hope you will join us with this challenge.  Please check out the other cards by the design team!  To play along go to Seize the Birthday.
           Monochromatic Yellow
 

4 comments:

Marjan said...

I am not a "yellow" person, but your card.... I love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

I love, love yellow and this is simply one amazing card!

Pamellia said...

This is just fantastic! I love the frame layering and how you used the negative space and I especially love your perfectly placed bling!! Wonderful! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love shaker cards! This is really pretty all done up in yellow. Love the pretty dies you used too.