One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Day 2

I still had some cut pieces of hexagon from my first card, so I thought I would use them up, but change things a bit too.  Here I used a black card base and die cut the hexagon with kraft paper...then I filled in with my scraps...I stamped a spider hanging from a web and that is a Recollections wood mounted rubber stamp.  the Happy is from Think Big Series # 12 and the Halloween is from 2009 Halloween Tags...the spider and sentiments are embossed with silver Hero Arts embossing powder....it looks great in real life...icky spider!!

And if you want to join in all the fun for this Mr. Bones Halloween Spook day Blog Hop, then go HERE to play along!

6 comments:

Linda said...

You are on a roll with these hexagons. I need to start using it too. Another cute card.

Unknown said...

Super fun card and great pattern paper.

Marybeth said...

Great printed papers in this one too. I love the colors you used and the spider stamp. I am late , I have had a house full of little ones.

José said...

Wonderful, simply wonderful!!! The colors are so vibrant with the black base and I love it that you took kraft for the base of the hexagons.

Susie said...

Lovely card.

Marjan said...

Love this, Colleen!