One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Day 3

This card took many twists and turns in the making...I first thought I would be leaving some hexagons blank and stamping in the center...and also cutting away some of the frame...it kind of took a life of its own and evolved into this and a few errors along the way and I am just calling it good...I don't think my 93 year old aunt will notice my little "bloopers"!!  the cat and pumpkin punches were just something I found in my "punch" drawer and decided to use them...the tag is from 2009 Halloween Tags.  I went with the black and orange theme this time with a pop of white for the cute little ghost!

3 comments:

José said...

I think that the pumpkins and cats make the card, as well as the color combination. What diversity with the wonderful hexagons! Great halloween card Col!

Linda said...

This is so cute. Love the traditional Halloween colors. Great job.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Your use of Papertrey Inks' hexagon is wonderful for the background. I think I have to "scrap lift" your creative!!! LOL