One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 1, 2026

CAS CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE ~ OCTOBER ~ POINSETTIA!!


WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE THAT I AM HOSTING ON CAS CHRISTMAS and if you are like me, you will have more than one poinsettia stamp, die or stencil in your stash! I hope you will have no problem coming up with a card with a poinsettia on it!

                                                                                                        
PRODUCTS USED:
Gina K & SSS collaboration:  Grand Poinsettia EF, Stencil, & Die
Gina K & SSS collaboration:  Merry & Light (sentiment)
Gina K:  Master Layouts #1

This was a collaboration with SSS last winter, so it is no longer available for purchase, but the embossing folder and stencil made such magnificent images to color.  



Another card using the same embossing folder, stencils and dies, I used a few more products from the Merry & Light set with the background and the leaves along with the sentiment.

That is it for me, but I will be back with another poinsettia card on Sept 15, I hope you are inspired to get out some of those beautiful poinsettia stamps and join us with this challenge.   As always be sure to head to the blog and see the cards made by the design team and our special guest Fabiolo!
    Thanks for stopping by!

Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous cards, Col with so much depth. Love this set and so happy to have it thanks to you.

Loll said...

Beautiful cards made from this lovely set, Colleen!! Both cards are lovely. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful challenge. xx

Lisa Elton said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

Your pink poinsettias are gorgeous, Col! I wish the embossing folder and stencil were not sold out! Oh, well, I do have other poinsettias. Now to decide which to use next!