Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

COLOR HUES # 139 YELLOW & ORANGE

Friends, it is so good to be back making cards and sharing them with you!
I must admit I am trying to use up all my precut and colored images, just to make life a little easier  , but still feel like I have used some creativity!
When I saw the prompt for Color Hues using yellow and orange, I couldn't resist going through my flowers (even though green is NOT a neutral) I still felt like I could use gray and be safe!)  I pulled out an older set from The Greetery called Fleur Impressions, to be honest it was the first one sitting in my box and lo and behold I had so many already stamped and ready to go, I did have to do a few leaves for the gray, but it came together for me!

Thank you Marcia for the color prompt!
I may be back!!
Products used:
The Greetery:  Fleur Impressions
The Greetery:  Windowpane Plaid Background
The Greetery:  Sprinkled with Kindness
The Greetery:  Sentiment Suite Birthday and dies


Thanks for stopping by and having a look!!


Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE your card Colleen and don't you just love it when you already find images stamped and ready to go?!! You've used all those Greetery products so perfectly, like they're all part of the same set! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Color Hues and making my color pairing SHINE my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use of Marcia's colors! This is wonderful, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to resist green, but grey was a wonderful choice. Your card is lovely, Colleen and I am happy to see you creating more again. You were missed. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you back again. Using precut and premade images or rub ons gets me jump started when I've not been making cards and these are just beautiful I love that color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to have you back in Blogland, Col! Your yellow and orange flowers are so pretty and so is the background! The gray leaves work perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your found blooms are so pretty and the grey foliage works well too. A good rootle in my bits box is often a starting off point when my mojo is missing too. Thanks for sharing at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen a beautiful card for the challenge. I really love your watering can looks wonderful in orange! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to stop by and leaving a comment!