One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 1, 2026

CAS CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE ~ AUGUST ~ SLEIGH

Lisa is our hostess this month of August looking for cards that has a SLEIGH on it!
That should be fun, right?
I pulled out a very old PTI stamp and made my card:



Products Used:
PTI:  In the Meadow (stamp and die)
SSS:  Soft Snowfall EF

We have lots of cards from the design team and our special guest to get you started, so please check out the CAS Christmas Card Challenge over on the blog and join us this month!



Heart Hugs, friends!



10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great card Colleen! I have and love this set also - and still use it often! Your embossed snow fall background is beautiful and adds such dimension! A wonderful sleigh used! Julia xx

Susan B said...

Love the black silhouette sleigh against the embossed kraft background!

Christine said...

Beautiful elegant card, your silhouette sleigh looks amazing against the snowy background ❤️

Loll said...

Classic design done in black and white, Coll. Love the gorgeous snowball background, which shows off the wonderful Santa and sleigh. Perfect sentiment to go with the design. xx

Bonnie said...

One of my favorite oldies, Col, and with a fresh look! I love the snowfall and the classic black and white!

Marcia Hill said...

OH Colleen...I love, LOVE this!! So CAS and just perfect! And here I was thinking I don't have any sleighs...how could I have forgotten that I have this PTI one too?!! I love how you did it as a silhouette and your white on white embossed background finishes off this card beautifully!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

The silhouette is so very pretty with the snowfall! This is peaceful and just wonderful!

Maria said...

A perfect CAS Christmas card! Wonderful silhouette with the couple in the sleigh! Beautiful snowy background, too!

Linda said...

I was going to use this set also. Great minds think alike. Love a black and white silhouette card. So fresh looking. Beautiful Col. Have a great week.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card. The black/white colour pallet is perfect for this image.