One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

COLOR HUES #83 CREAM & BLUE

Hi friends, today I am playing along with the Color Hues Challenge # 83  Cream & Blue
 
I love that you can use hues of the colors, not a specific color name.
 
 
I have been playing with a new to me PTI set called Scribble Balloons and the set has some gifts also besides balloons!
And the sentiment is also new from  SSS CZ Birthday Basics.  I loved this sentiment the first time I saw Cathy Z use it.  And I thought it was perfect to go along with these birthday gifts.
the inks are from Pinkfresh Studios, the scallop is from Gina K ML 4.
 
I actually made a couple of these cards because I was very low on masculine kind of cards and I tend to go for balloons or candles for guys and of course they need to be in blues or greens!

 
 But I did have to make a feminine card in pinks and reds!!



I just wanted to show you the different balloons and gifts in the set!
I think this last one is my favorite because I placed in on a piece of foiled paper from Gina K called Flurries and it is foiled with a piece of silver, it makes the card really sparkle!
 

Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Karen said...

What a great collection of birthday cards--appropriate for a wide range of friends or family! Love that sentiment and the three blue packages. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific mix of cards from this set! Each one is as fun and festive as the next, Colleen!

Nancy said...

I certainly enjoyed looking at all your Birthday cards, Colleen. The one you made for Color Hues is just perfect! Love that sentiment and the added bling! Thanks for joining us!

TK said...

What a bunch of fun cards! I do like that you can customize it for masculine, as so many things are not that way. It's also a set that can be used for so many things

Loll said...

All your cards are so fun, Col!! Great work. xx

Bonnie said...

Such pretty party balloons and presents, Col! Great cards for guys and gals and a great way to build that stash!

Stef Perry said...

You certainly had a successful crafting session, Colleen! I love the mix of card designs, the balloons and gifts are so cute. I like how you changed the shades of blue for your card for Color Hues and added the bit of sparkle behind each one. Thank you for playing along with us!

Vikki H said...

Such a good stamp/die set for birthday cards! I enjoyed seeing the variety of designs! Happy Easter!