One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

COLOR HUES # 57 coral & sage

Hi friends, today I am playing with Color Hues # 57 Coral & Sage!  
LOVE these two colors together!

I had fun pulling this card together using all stamps but the bird from The Greetery, however the bird was Betsy's design at PTI called Brushed birds.

The Greetery:  Elegant Arches stamped in CPD sage ink
The Greetery:  Arched Sentiment stamp & die DOX inks coral & saltwater taffy, black
The Greetery: Budding Beauties Summer DOX coral ink
PTI: Brushed Birds


 I hope you will be inspired to play along with the color over at the Color Hues Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

All of your elements flow together beautifully, Colleen! This is a lovely card!

Brenda in IN said...

This is just gorgeous, Colleen. The colors are so pretty and this design with the bird added is charming.

Marcia Hill said...

Such a pretty card Colleen and the challenge colors work beautifully with the Greetery stamps! And of course I love that little PTI birdie...he's one of my favorite stamps too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen this is a lovely lovely card. I have been waiting for that set to come back in stock again. Your soft muted colours make me smile! Thank you for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Vikki H said...

The colors look great in this design, Colleen! I love the addition of Betsy's birds.

Loll said...

Beautiful card using the challenge colours, Col!! Lovely combination of images to create the background. That bird is adorable. xx

Nancy said...

This is awesome, Coll! I think the colors are super fun together too and your bird was a perfect final touch. Happy to see you in the gallery at Color Hues!