One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, December 5, 2022

COLOR HUES # 54 NAVY & CREAM

Hi friends!
It is so nice being back in the craft room and playing along with one of my very favorite challenges!

I used an image and sentiment from GinaK called Vertical Variety!
It was just what I have been missing in my collection!  I love all the vertical sentiments.
I used CPD dressed blues ink and rustic cream PTI cardstock.
I ran the CPD ink around the edge of the frame cardstock using the same ink as the image and the sentiment.  Since it is a sympathy card, I left it very clean and simple.



Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just BEAUTIFUL Colleen! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

Beautiful sympathy card Col! Great design using the challenge colours. xx

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely way to send your sympathies.

Bonnie said...

What a pretty spray of flowers, Col! Love the crisp, classy look!

Karen said...

What a beautiful sympathy card! I love the CAS design, and the floral is gorgeous! We're so happy to see you back in the gallery at Color Hues!

Vikki H said...

I love the simplicity of the single stem of flowers and sentiment! Just right for the challenge and occasion.

Maria said...

A lovely CAS sympathy card, Colleen! I hope all is well your way! I thank you for the lovely Christmas card, so pretty! Take care and Merry Christmas!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your sympathy card is lovely. The vertical flowers/stem and sentiment are eye-catching. So delighted that you played along with us at Colour Hues.
~carol

Greta said...

Not sure I ever used those colors for a sympathy card, but they're perfect! This is lovely, Colleen!