One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Cards for Ukraine

I have been making cards with the Ukraine flag colors and also with the sunflower since it is their country's flower.  I am just sick at heart with the devastation and loss of lives that is going on over there.
Most of the cards I have posted on social media, I just thought I would post them here too so I would always have this record of the cards I made in support of the Ukranians.  My thoughts and prayers are constantly for them.





I will continue to make cards to support Ukraine until there is peace.

Heart Hugs, friends!




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are beautiful, Col!

Brenda in IN said...

I agree with everything you said about this war. Your cards are beautiful and so heartfelt.

Trina P. said...

Amazing collection of cards for Ukraine! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™πŸ’›
In solidarity with Ukraine. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ’™

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful set of tribute cards for Ukraine Colleen - I think we are all in shock and horror over what is happening there.