One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 17, 2022

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ DICHROMATIC CHALLENGE!

Hi friends!
Today we have a new challenge up at SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY
Ashwini is looking for a birthday card that has 2 colors on it.
She is calling this a Dichromatic challenge

I am trying to build up my CAS birthday card stash! 
I thought this would be perfect for making simple and easy yet a fun birthday card.
I pulled out my RED and PURPLE copics and one stamp set:  HERO ARTS: CUPCAKES, stamped, colored it up and done! 

Thanks for stopping by, please check out Vicky our Special Party Guest, she has one more card for more inspiration and then of course the rest of the design team has even more!


I hope you will be inspired to play along as well!

Thanks for stopping by !

Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute card. Love the colors you used for your cupcake looks quite fabulous

Nancy said...

Great CAS card, Colleen! Love purple and red together! Hope all is well.

JoAnn said...

Yummy looking cupcake in red and purple. Great CAS card Colleen.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful use of these colors, Col! I LOVE this bright cupcake and the fun sentiment!

Jules said...

Fun and straight to the point. LOVE it!!!

Cathy said...

Fun CAS card Colleen, love the red and purple combo, Cathy x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the dynamic cup cake image you've used Colleen and the striking colour combination! Vicky x

Ashwini Rao said...

What a delicious-looking cupcake! The shading is just excellent, and I love the CAS design. Sweet colors as well! Imagining a rich red velvet cupcake, there! :)

Glenda J said...

I love red & purple together and I LOVE your fun and CAS card. What a fabulous image - great layout. What a fabulous card.