One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, October 3, 2021

CAS CHRISTMAS Challenge with RED & GRAY

We have a new challenge up at CAS CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE  hosted this month by Marcia!  She is looking for gray and red on our Christmas cards this month.

I am trying the new mini slimline size and I kind of like it!
This is what I used:
CPD:  Slimline Furries
WPlus9:  Most Wonderful
Avery Elle:  Custom Panels (snowbanks)

I used CPD inks, even the bird is gray and red!
Friends there are two months left to get inspired by the team at CAS Christmas and get your cards done and ready to mail out for Christmas! I will look for you in the gallery!
 And a great big welcome to our Guest Designer, Darnell!

Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

LeAnne said...

Absolutely adorable!

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet, sweet card Colleen! Don't you just LOVE that snowman set?!! It's one of my favorite buys this year, even though I think it's been out for quite some time?? I love the mini slimline size too...Gina K got me hooked on that!! Thanks so much for making my color challenge shine with this adorable card my friend...I love it!! Hugs. :0)

Pat said...

I love your snowman with the little grey and red bird, and the grey falling snow looks great Colleen, and of course the snowman has a red scarf and hat..perfect. x

Bonnie said...

Love this sweet snowman and snowy background, Col! And that little gray and red bird is adorable!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun way to play with this color palette, Colleen! Love your sweet snowman ~ xx

Loll said...

Fun design Colleen! Love the mini slimline (have just ordered some envies so I can try them too). The snowman with snowhills looks fabulous with all the falling snow in the background. xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Cute Gray & Red snowman and bird, Colleen! This is a wonderful way to apply the challenge colors! The mini slimline card size is perfect for this design!
Hideko xx

Trina P. said...

So cute, Colleen. Great use of the challenge colours even on the bird! I love the mini slimline size too and your card is perfect for it.

Susan said...

I like the mini slimline size card too. Love your card with the snow and the sweet snoman.

Cathy said...

Such a sweet snowman, love the diecut snow with the grey peeking through, the mini size looks the perfect size for him too, great choice for the red and grey, Cathy x

Christine Alexander said...

I haven't tried the mini slimline, I do like the look and will be checking it out soon :) Your little snowman is adorable ♥

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet little snowman out in the die cut snowfall holding the pretty grey and red bird Colleen! A lovely card for the challenge and fun in the mini slimline size (haven't heard of that size before)! xx

Birgit said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I find that I like the mini slimline cards better than the full sized slimline cards. Such a fun size! Your little snowman is adorable!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great slimline, Colleen - just love that snowman with the falling snow panel behind him!!

Greta said...

Darling card & great use of the red & gray color combo, Colleen!