One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, May 27, 2021

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ WHEELS

Hi friends, so good to see you!
We have a new Seize the Birthday Challenge brought to us by Shirley!
She want to see "wheels" on our birthday cards!

I borrowed this stamp from my BFF, thanks Lin!
It is a Stamp of Life:  bicycle2stamp
I hope I have inspired you to play along, please see what the design team and our special Party Guest, Lynda from Loopyloocards has created for more inspiration!

Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Those wheels are super cute, love this Colleen!

Bonnie said...

A great bicycle and a fun sentiment, Col!

Brenda in IN said...

I love the sentiment, it's so fun. Reminds me of the blue bike I had as a kid and how much fun it was to ride with my girlfriend.

JoAnn said...

Love your fun sentiment Colleen, and your pretty blue bike. Great card.

Barbara said...

Hey Colleen, It seems that a love of us used a bike on this challenge. I sure did, ut they are all so different. I love the white space on this one.

Lindsey said...

This looks a lot like my bike! (That I really should get out on more often...) Love the little scene you created for it, and of course the sentiment is perfect.

Ashwini Rao said...

Love that bike, and that punny senitiment is just perfect! What a totally fun card!

Cathy said...

Love the punny sentiment and the stencilled grass, perfect with the bicycle, Cathy x

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card and the grass looks fabulous too! So glad you and Linda are closer now, as it's got to be fun sharing products!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card -- I like the blue bike and the subtle clouds too

TaeEun said...

You've created a happy scene with your bicycle, Colleen! Love your happy card and the punny sentiment!

shirley-bee said...

Great card, Colleen! Love the sponged grass and the punny sentiment :)

Glenda J said...

This is a wheely cute card! Great grass and clouds - perfect background for the bicycle.