One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Shaving Cream Technique with Gina and Tom

Hi friends!
I do love this technique, even though I am a hot mess while doing it 
(good thing I am close to running water!  LOL!!)
What a fun technique!  I do not have any Gina K reinkers, 
so I used PTI: Hawaiian shores, berry sorbet, new leaf
and the flowers are not from Gina K either, they are Pretty Pink Posh: Cherry Blossom!
But the sentiment is from Gina K!  Yeah!

Now this card has all Gina K stamps: Country Roads, the birds are from By the Sea;
the reinkers are the same from PTI as the card above.
Now I just realized I mounted it on a white card base and wish I hadn't, because I think the Hawaiian Shore color really makes it pop...oh well, it is glued down good, so it is what it is!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these are absolutely GORGEOUS Colleen! I love the colors you used for your backgrounds...they are especially pretty in your 2nd card as they really do look like colorful clouds in the sky!! It was a little bit of a hot mess at my house when I did this technique too, but definitely FUN!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Kara Lynne said...

Those are both so gorgeous! I love how you finished your cards so that the background is still in focus!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful colors in your shaving cream background, Col! Wow! Two gorgeous cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...these are so beautiful!!! What an amazing background!

Susan said...

Gorgeous shaving cream backgrounds - you've reminded me how much I like them so I'm going to get some made soon.

Linda said...

My favorite one is the first one. The colors of the flowers and leaves is perfect for your background. Love it friend. Second one is lovely too.

Loll said...

Your shaving cream backgrounds are so beautiful, Col! What fun you must have had creating these! Sorry I haven't been playing along with Gina's technique lately. I get easily distracted! :) xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful shaving cream backgrounds. I have tried this before and it does get messy but the results are always good. Lovely cards.

Brenda in IN said...

These are gorgeous and I love the blend of colors. The black just adds some umph and really make the card stand out.