One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 13

Hi friends, I have a LOT of catching up to do on this challenge of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags...oh my, I am determined to get more tags done though because I have friends who look forward to their stack every year!
today's sponsor is CAS-ual Friday's.
I was inspired by Kim's card with the cute sleigh.
I used a PTI tag #9 and a die from Poppy Stamps: stitched sleigh, the sentiment is from an old PTI stamp called Take 3:  Winter
Thanks for stopping by, I have a lot more to do to catch up!
Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the dotty background!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

This is such a sweet tag, Colleen! What a beautiful sleigh with its flourish of stitching. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!