One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, November 17, 2019

25 Days of christmas Tags ~ Day 10 SSS

Welcome to Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  The sponsor is SSS and I chose Debby Yates awesome white on white with a touch of red to inspire me!
Just like Debby I put a white bow at the top, then because of the sentiment I added a sprig of holly and added some glitter to the white berries!
Did I tell you I am making 7 of each tag I make?  Yes, so there is a little bit of work involved in each one, but I have friends who so look forward to getting these as their "before" Christmas gifts!
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so lovely Colleen! You've been doing well to keep up with the tag challenge. Merry wishes to you and your family for the holidays my friend. <3

Patti said...

Wowie!! TAG you are IT! Colleen : ) I love all your tags but this one is my favorite so far!! It is so elegant and festive.

What an aggressive challenge! 25 days!! woo hoo can't wait to see them all!

have a wonderful week!

Patti

Susan said...

Love the white on white holly and the contrast of the red sentiment - may have to CASE that idea on a card!

Bonnie said...

Love that pop of red with the white on white!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh wow, Colleen! I've scrolled down to see all your many wonderful tags! What a labor of love to make seven of each of them! They are all gorgeous, and I love this white on white with the touches of red - so festive! I love those jingle bells too!

Trina P. said...

Classy tag... the pop of red is perfect.