One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Newton's Nook




I had to come back to this tag so I could do a little thinking and planning since I did not have any stamps from Newton's Nook which is the sponsor for Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
 
And I thought I was doing a different day with these tags: but it turns out it was for the same day and I was inspired by Lindsey M-p
 
Okay, ONE day to go!
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful tags, Colleen! Very merry and bright!!

Patti said...

Both sets are sweet! I especially love your non traditional color choices for the first set : )

Emma said...

Wow, such a Beautiful Tags Christmas Nativity Scene Images

cm said...

Two festive fabulous sets that have sent my Christmas spirit soaring! Again, delighted to discover these in the gallery!
~carol

Loll said...

More sweet tags Colleen. Your round ones are so bright and cheerful, and those little stockings on the second set are ADORABLE! Great work! xx

Bonnie said...

Love the ornament shaped tags and the cute stockings! You have really gone to town on these ornaments!