One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 3, 2018

Color Throwdown # 504 ~ Black - Copper - White

I am playing with Color Throwdown and was inspired by Marcia's card for this challenge using a beautiful Butterfly that was colored with the Lindy's Magical Powders.  No magical powders here, so I used some perfect "copper" from Perfect Pearls!
  I stamped a PTI Fourish and used the copper pearls, I also stamped a thin stripe on the side with an Impression Obsession rubber stamp and used the same copper perfect pearls.  My butterfly is a Hero Arts Delicate Butterfly Fancy
I added a couple of copper sequins to finish it off.
Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Loll said...

This is so pretty and delicate with the copper pearls flourish and striped border Col! Great design using the challenge colours! xx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Colleen! The copper accents really add bling to this delicate and pretty card. Have a happy weekend my friend.

Brenda in IN said...

Perfect way to use the shine on your card and it is lovely. I really like the design of stripes down the side.

Bonnie said...

Classy and as beautiful as Marcia's butterfly! Love the copper Perfect Pearls. I may have some of those. I need to look.

Christine Alexander said...

you reminded me about my perfect pearls, gorgeous copper accents for your striking black butterfly :)

Maria said...

Oh, my! Love the copper flourish and pretty butterfly! Beautiful card, Colleen!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is GORGEOUS Colleen! I love how you captured the shimmer of your copper flourishes with the perfect pearls...your whole photograph shimmers and shines!! Love the stripes going up the side too and of course your butterfly is so pretty too! Glad I was able to inspire you to play along...lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Wanda Cullen said...

A lovely take on the throwdown colors! Love your sympathy design! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely card! So happy you joined us at CTD!